Die-cut boxes are marked with a cutting tool called a die-cut. This allows to make the necessary folds and create boxes for easy assembly or for special uses.Request information
- With a better delivery time you can increase your inventory rotation and free up floor space.
- Consistent product supply to help you operate without interruptions.
- We do not depend on third parties to supply your orders.
- Wide variety of products: boxes, labels and coatings.
- Excellent printing and finishing quality.
- Expert image design department, with robots for sample elaboration.
- Engineering and packaging department specialized in turnkey projects.
- We help you implement cost reduction projects
- With the most advanced technology in all our plants.
- We test our products to guarantee their performance.
- For agricultural and industrial applications.
- Anti-humidity coatings, nomar, paraffine, waterproof rubber, anti-static, anti-humidity paper, anti-flame, etc.
- Specialties such as reinforcing thread and opening tapes.
- Possibility of manufacturing from 2,500 square meters.
- As an additional service, we have the sale of corrugated cardboard die-cut sheets to divide pallets, give support or prevent our customers' products from slipping out of die-cut and/or slotted boxes.
Years of experience
Learn more about PCM in this video 04:35
Tell us about your needs
Tell us about your application and specific challenges.
A consultant will contact you to analyze your needs and propose a solution
Receive an excellent packaging in accordance with your specific requirements.
Find out in this eBook the factors to take into account to know if you are using the perfect box.Download eBook
They will assist you in finding the best solution focused on your needs.