Receive your boxes in short delivery times, reduce inventory costs and optimize your production and packaging process.Request information
It stops your sales, order delivery and business growth. "The most expensive box is the one you don't have".
Long delivery times (up to 20 days) that force you to over-inventory.
You have no guarantee that your supplier will always be able to fill your orders, putting your operations at risk.
Make unplanned purchases and increase your costs to fulfill orders.
- With a better delivery time you can increase your inventory rotation and free up floor space.
- Consistent product supply to help you operate without interruptions.
- We do not depend on third parties to supply your orders.
- Wide variety of products: boxes, labels and coatings.
- Excellent printing and finishing quality.
- Expert image design department, with robots for sample elaboration.
- Engineering and packaging department specialized in turnkey projects.
- We help you implement cost reduction projects
- With the most advanced technology in all our plants.
- We test our products to guarantee their performance.
- For agricultural and industrial applications.
- Anti-humidity coatings, nomar, paraffine, waterproof rubber, anti-static, anti-humidity paper, anti-flame, etc.
- Specialties such as reinforcing thread and opening tapes.
Possibility of manufacturing from 2,500 square meters.
Years of experience
Our Querétaro plant is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Many companies that require cardboard boxes for their operations have problems with shortages, poor quality and long delivery times. This forces them to purchase material for many days generating high inventory costs.
At PCM we manufacture custom cardboard packaging with high quality flexographic printing in up to 4 colors, we deliver in 7 to 10 days and since we are paper manufacturers, we guarantee a constant supply to our customers.
Now you can order your boxes with a better delivery time, reduce your inventory costs, free up space in your plant and optimize your production and packaging processes.
Tell us about your needs
Tell us about your application and specific challenges.
A consultant will contact you to analyze your needs and propose a solution
Receive an excellent packaging in accordance with your specific requirements.
We work as a team with our clients to solve their challenges and implement new applications that help them grow.
ChallengeThis manufacturer in the ceramic tile flooring industry was looking to reduce its packaging costs.
We analyzed their processes and requirements to redesign their packaging in just 10 days, reducing the size of their boxes.
For this purpose, we took into account their storage conditions, transportation, load weight, functionality, etc. This has allowed the client to reduce their packaging costs.
They will assist you in finding the best solution focused on your needs.