Solutions with outstanding materials for boarding passes at ticket counters and kiosks.Request information
Inconsistency and poor print quality.
Damage to the thermal and matrix heads of the equipment.
Loose rolls without adequate tension for proper operation and performance (fewer receipts printed per roll).
Lack of production capacity and inventories.
- BPA free thermal paper with excellent resistance to the environment, humidity, UV rays, etc.
- Printing life of 7 to 10 years in optimal conditions.
- Guarantees a long life for your printing equipment.
- Dust and lint free fine cut rolls.
- Certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council).
- Contribute to the preservation and sustainable development of forests worldwide.
- Wide variety of standard sizes.
- We can custom manufacture to specific needs.
- We control the length of the manufacturing process of our rolls.
Elaboradas en materiales que reaccionan al calor aplicado por una cabeza térmica. Ideales para impresiones que no estarán expuestas a la intemperie o requieran un largo tiempo de vida.
We team up with our clients to solve their challenges and implement new applications that help them improve their productivity and increase their project base.
ChallengeThe client wanted to generate savings on the material used in the boarding passes given to customers at the airline's ticket counter.
SolutionWe changed the material from cardstock to thermal paper, achieving a 90% cost reduction.
Tell us about your needs
Tell us about your application and specific challenges.
A consultant will contact you to analyze your needs and propose a solution
Reduce your inventory and increase your productivity with our products.
plant and 5 distribution centers
We serve all Mexico, United States, Canada, Central America, South America and the Caribbean.
More than 26 years of experience
They will assist you in finding the best solution focused on your needs.